TD Realty Group is HIRING!!
TD Realty Group Sales Assistant Job Description
TD Realty Group is looking for a licensed real estate assistant for an exciting new position.
● Love houses, but would rather be on HGTV than watch it. You like the nuts and bolts of real estate as much as pretty houses.
● Are motivated by the outcome of happy clients, and creating a win-win.
● Consider yourself a people person, but love systems and puzzles.
● Aren’t afraid to try new things and ask for help.
● Are solution based with a focus on creating good outcomes instead of problems.
What would you be doing?
Real estate isn’t a static field, but we believe it’s a cooperative one. Below is an overview of tasks that are needed, but every day will look a little bit different.
● Assemble and arrange for delivery of pre-listing packets.
● Attend initial client appointment.
● Manage client project management checklist.
● Schedule vendors as needed (photos, staging, contractors, cleaner, etc.)
● RMLS data input.
● Order signs, place name stickers, drop off booties & marketing collateral
● Place/remove lockboxes
● Schedule & host team open houses.
● Market listings per standard TD marketing plans.
● Manage showing calendar.
● Package offers for review.
● Attend client initial appointment.
● Set up client prospecting profiles.
● Set up clients on property searches.
● Schedule and show homes to prospective buyer clients.
● Attend on-site home inspections with clients and vendors.
● Meet contractors and vendors at properties.
● Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for final walk-through’s and measuring/inspecting, etc.
● Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails
● Provide showing feedback to listing agents.
● Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
● General client communication as necessary.
● Attend clients closing and assist in delivery of closing gift.
Transaction Management Tasks
● Schedule inspections and vendors as needed.
● Distribute templated client emails on designated schedule.
● Client communication as necessary.
● Participate in ideas for lead generation and post development.
● Help to market listings using templated materials.
● Potentially assist with developing videos and podcast.
● Market to TD Realty Group database, as well as assistant’s database
● Promote the TD Realty Group brand.
· Meet the minimum standard of providing two new leads per week.
· There are many opportunities for Lead Generation, including:
o Open Houses
o Circle Prospecting
o Participating in personal sphere marketing and touch plan
o Social media
o Attend & promote client & community events
o Co-host webinar and education classes
Open House Expectations
Open houses will be scheduled a minimum of three days in advance and will be held for a minimum of two hours. The Sales Assistant will hold open the team listings first and available to host other opens only if there are no team listing open houses available. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for sign set up and break down as well as advertising open house. Open houses may be requested on weekends, weekdays or evenings. The Sales Assistant is expected to have 30 open houses per year.
Showing Specialist will keep their license active at all times and keep their annual membership with RMLS, PMAR & NAR. The Sales Assistant will have lockbox access available at all times and provide their own transportation. The Sales Assistant is expected to attend TD Realty Group team meetings once per week unless otherwise arranged and is expected to attend KWRP Office meeting a minimum of two times per month.
● Must have active Oregon Real Estate License
● Must be willing to transfer license to KW Realty Professionals
● Superior quality of Customer Service
● Project and Time Management
● Proficient with RMLS
● Professional and positive attitude and appearance
● Education & Experience
○ GED of High School Diploma
○ 2+ years in a front facing Customer Service environment
○ Knowledge of basic computer skills
○ Competency with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
● Strong ability to communicate effectively with buyers, sellers, real estate agents, vendors, and contractors both verbally and in writing.
● Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
● This position also requires:
○ Reliable personal transportation for client interactions and business errands.
○ Valid state driver’s license.
○ Valid CDC Proof of Vaccination card against COVID-19
○ Ability to lift or move 25 lbs.
○ Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations
○ Fluence in English both verbally and non-verbally
○ Regular and punctual attendance compliant with schedule set to meet company needs. Additional hours or overtime may be required.
Hours & Compensation:
- This is an on-call position, 7 days a week between 8am and 7pm unless attending inspections, showings, classes, business or personal appointments or vacation status applies.
- Assistant to time block in shared calendar 20 hours a week for personal time off during the hours of 8am and 7pm (as personal appointment time.)
- The duties/responsibilities called upon will allow for 24 hours of notice under most circumstances, but there will be times with less than notice on rare occasions and special circumstances.
· Vacation Status:
o Assistant is encouraged to take up to four weeks of vacation throughout the year
o Promptly notify Team Leader with advance notice of scheduled vacations.
o The Sales Assistant will receive 25% of GCI received by TD Realty Group (post outside referral splits) for every buyer-side home sold and closed with TD Realty Group at Keller Williams Realty Professionals.
o The Sales Assistant will receive 10% of GCI received by TD Realty Group (post outside referral splits) for every List-side home sold and closed with TD Realty Group at Keller Williams Realty Professionals.
o The Sales Assistant will receive 10% of the full GCI (before additional splits) received by TD Realty Group when the Sales Assistant refers a buyer or seller who closes with the team who is sourced from their personal sphere or outside of their personal sphere (examples would be Open Houses, door knocking, etc.)
· Additional Benefits
o TD Realty Group to pay for the following expenses:
Continuing education and licensing fees.
All membership dues (PMAR, NAR, OAR, RMLS, etc.) for first year.
Docusign, Zipforms and any software required to conduct business for first year.
Startup fees at Keller Williams
E&O insurance, office dues, and printing costs
Approved office supplies
Approved marketing and business cards
· Sale Assistant Expenses
o Sales Assistant to pay standard Company Dollar yearly amount of $6,000 to KWRP based on a 70/30 split to the company until the full CAP is paid to company.
o Sales Assistant to pay a 6% Royalty to KWRI until $3000 CAP is met.
o TD Realty Group will provide each team member $600 to be applied toward Keller Williams conferences, business courses,
To apply for this position, please contact TD Realty Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application within 72 hours of receipt and contact you for an interview.